- Airframe Design EngineerAir VehiclePalo Alto, CA
- Materials & Processes Lab Technician LeadAir VehicleSan Jose
- Senior Mechanical Systems EngineerAir VehicleSan Jose
- Structural Analysis ManagerAir VehiclePalo Alto, CA
- Architecture Lead, HV BatteryBattery/DistributionPalo Alto, CA
- Battery Pack Mechanical EngineerBattery/DistributionPalo Alto, CA
- Battery Test Engineering TechnicianBattery/DistributionPalo Alto, CA
- Lead Engineering Technician, PowertrainBattery/DistributionPalo Alto, CA
- Powertrain Modeling & Simulation EngineerBattery/DistributionPalo Alto, CA
- Principal Mechanical Engineer - Charging InfrastructureBattery/DistributionPalo Alto, CA
- Senior Controls EngineerBattery/DistributionPalo Alto, CA
- Certification Engineer, BatteryCertificationSan Jose
- Certification Engineer, Electric EnginesCertificationSan Jose
- Certification Engineer, Electro-Mechanical Actuation SystemsCertificationSan Jose
- Advanced Interior DesignerDesign & InnovationPalo Alto, CA
- Preliminary Design EngineerDesign & InnovationSan Jose
- Aerospace Battery Management Software EngineerEngineeringPalo Alto, CA
- Aerospace Battery Management Software Lead EngineerEngineeringSan Jose, CA
- Central Software ManagerEngineeringPalo Alto, CA
- Lab TechnicianEngineeringPalo Alto, CA
- Senior Automation Controls EngineerEngineeringPalo Alto, CA
- Executive AssistantExecutiveSan Jose, CA
- VP, Investor RelationsFinancePalo Alto, CA
- Engineering Manager, Flight Control System Integration & TestFlight Control SystemSan Jose, CA
- Flight Control Actuation EngineerFlight Control SystemPalo Alto, CA
- Manager, AutonomyFlight Control SystemPalo Alto, CA
- Senior State Estimation System EngineerFlight Control SystemPalo Alto, CA
- Sr. Autonomy Software EngineerFlight Control SystemPalo Alto, CA
- Sr. Software Simulation EngineerFlight Control SystemSan Jose
- Sr. Software Simulation EngineerFlight Control SystemPalo Alto, CA
- Sr. Staff Engineer, Flight Control SystemsFlight Control SystemSan Jose, CA
- Sr. Test Engineer - Vehicle Management SystemFlight Control SystemPalo Alto, CA
- State Estimation and Modeling EngineerFlight Control SystemPalo Alto, CA
- Test Automation ArchitectFlight Control SystemPalo Alto, CA
- Test Automation EngineerFlight Control SystemPalo Alto, CA
- Test Engineer - Vehicle Management SystemFlight Control SystemPalo Alto, CA
- Flight Test EngineerFlight OperationsPalo Alto, CA
- Systems Test EngineerFlight OperationsPalo Alto, CA
- GNC EngineerFlight SciencesPalo Alto, CA
- GNC EngineerFlight SciencesPalo Alto, CA
- GNC Engineer - Flight DynamicsFlight SciencesPalo Alto, CA
- Manager, Flight Test InstrumentationFlight TestPalo Alto, CA
- Subscale Test Engineer / PilotFlight TestPalo Alto, CA
- IT Manager, Manufacturing ApplicationsInformation TechnologyRemote, Manufacturing Facility in the future
- IT Project Manager - IT InfrastructureInformation TechnologyPalo Alto, CA
- IT Systems Engineer - DatacenterInformation TechnologySan Jose, CA
- Senior SAP Supply Chain & Planning AnalystInformation TechnologySan Jose, CA
- Lab Test Electrical EngineerIntegrated TestSan Jose
- Lab Test Mechanical EngineerIntegrated TestSan Jose
- Lab Wiring EngineerIntegrated TestSan Jose
- Systems Test Engineer, Electric MotorsIntegrated TestPalo Alto, CA
- Deputy General CounselLegalPalo Alto, CA
- Avionics TechnicianManufacturingPalo Alto
- Sr. Manufacturing Engineer & MES Project LeadManufacturingPalo Alto, CA
- Compensation & Benefits ManagerPeople OperationsSan Jose, CA
- Senior PLM Application EngineerProduct Lifecycle EngineeringSan Jose, CA
- Program Manager, Battery Management System (BMS) and Powertrain ControlsProgram ManagementSan Jose, CA
- Program Manager, Product Lifecycle EngineeringProgram ManagementSan Jose, CA
- Electronics and Testing Technician, PropulsionPropulsionSan Jose
- Mechanical Design Engineer, Power Electronics PackagingPropulsionSan Jose
- Propulsion Control Firmware EngineerPropulsionSan Jose (HQ)
- Senior HV Bus Systems EngineerPropulsionSan Jose
- Senior Power Electronics EngineerPropulsionSan Jose
- Senior Staff Engineer, RotorPropulsionPalo Alto, CA
- Senior Test Engineer - ElectricalPropulsionSan Jose
- Systems Test Engineer, PrototypePrototypeSan Jose
- Conformity EngineerQualitySan Jose
- Operations Excellence LeadQualityPalo Alto, CA
- Product Quality EngineerQualityPalo Alto, CA
- Senior Product Quality EngineerQualityPalo Alto, CA
- Sr. Quality InspectorQualityPalo Alto, CA
- Electromagnetic Effects LeadSafety & Systems EngineeringSan Jose
- Systems Engineer - Aircraft IntegrationSafety & Systems EngineeringPalo Alto, CA
- Systems Engineer, High Voltage PowerSafety & Systems EngineeringPalo Alto, CA
- Systems Safety EngineerSafety & Systems EngineeringSan Jose, CA
- Aerospace Configuration Management EngineerSoftwarePalo Alto, CA
- Aerospace Motor Control Software EngineerSoftwareSan Jose, CA
- Aerospace Motor Control Software Lead EngineerSoftwareSan Jose, CA
- Aerospace Software Quality Assurance EngineerSoftwareSan Jose
- Software Cybersecurity Lead EngineerSoftwareSan Jose
- Chief PilotUrban Air MobilitySan Jose
- Director of MaintenanceUrban Air MobilitySan Jose, CA
- Director of OperationsUrban Air MobilitySan Jose, CA
Submit your Resume*Required Fields
Don't see a job opportunity that fits your area of expertise? Submit your resume so we can keep it on file for reference should the right oppurtunity arise!
We're on a journey to change the way the world moves and the only way to achieve our mission is by building a world-class team and culture. Explore life at Archer and how we build, create and celebrate - together.
- Archer's First Ten EmployeesReshaping transportation not only takes a bold vision, it takes a team willing to push beyond their own comfort zones and tackle the biggest and harde...
- Bring Your Family to Work Day | ArcherAt our first annual "Bring Your Family to Work Day" we asked some of our future pilots, engineers and passengers about Maker and what they thought the...
- We Are Explorers | Kristen Anderson, Senior Test EngineerIn order to build a company that's anchored in the spirit of exploration, you need a team who embodies that spirit. "We Are Explorers" is a series tha...
- We Are Explorers | Niki Smart, Archer Innovations Group DirectorIn order to build a company that's anchored in the spirit of exploration, you need a team who embodies that spirit. "We Are Explorers" is a series tha...
- We Are Explorers | Kalem Dinkel, Integration and Test EngineerIn order to build a company that's anchored in the spirit of exploration, you need a team who embodies that spirit. "We Are Explorers" is a series tha...
- The Making of Maker | The Blank Canvas | ArcherGetting people from point A to point B efficiently and sustainably with our eVTOLs is, for us, simply not enough. We have a rare opportunity when desi...
- The Making of Maker | Designing The Experience | ArcherCreating a world-class eVTOL aircraft starts with the consumer experience, something our team has been relentlessly focused on from the start. Good de...
- The Making of Maker | The Future of Flight | ArcherIt's rare to get a tangible glimpse into the future, but Maker is exactly that. A revolutionary vehicle that sits at the nexus of art and science to d...
We set ambitious goals. We make data-driven decisions, hold ourselves and each other accountable and are committed to relentless execution.
We are bold thinkers, unlocking new solutions, overcoming obstacles and discovering opportunities through our curiosity and creativity.
We approach hard problems with the confidence we have the tools and focused approach to succeed.
We believe in direct, transparent communications with every stakeholder. We learn, evolve and achieve as a team. We recognize hard work and we take the time to celebrate our collective wins.
Safety is key to every thought and action. We take a holistic view of what safety means, working to ensure the health and well-being of each of of our team members, our customers, our suppliers and our partners.
ARCHER'S LEADERSHIP PRINCIPLES
Setting the right direction matters. Leaders don’t “figure things out as they go” they have detailed plans they are operating from. These plans work to solve the global maximum and leaders work recursively to keep optimizing this plan.
Leaders operate in the weeds and are connected to the details. They know what their team is working on and where every nut and bolt is. There is no job they won’t do themselves.
Leaders are right a lot. Leaders have high aptitude, resourcefulness and are constantly looking for ways to reduce their odds of failure.
Leaders always put in the time to do the work correctly. There is no substitute for hard work. If you work hard and fall short you won’t be faulted.
Leaders are good at clearly communicating goals, timelines, and key challenges. They are proactive. And they don't just report good news, they communicate challenges and roadblocks which in turn builds trust.
Leaders work to develop a first order understanding of the task at hand. They reason from a common truth and not simply by analogy.
Timelines matter for Archer. Leaders have a bias for action and want to quickly get cycles of learnings. Waiting for a >90% confidence level is usually too long. In most cases 70% is suitable. We value calculated risk taking.
Leaders constantly are looking to do more with less. They work to reduce spending constantly, they never accept a bill on the first quote and are always trying to reduce the budget.
Always hire for expectational abilities and develop your talent. Leaders have an incredibly high bar for talent and are always looking for people who are smarter than themselves.
Leaders consider the other side of an argument when information is conflicting with their ideas. They don’t dig into their thesis when it appears they could be wrong.
Leaders take responsibility for the work product of their team. They don’t make excuses. Leaders are responsible when the project succeeds and accept the blame when the project fails.
We are here to build a great product and service for our customers. Be focused on delivering an exceptional product that is above and beyond what exists today.
Leaders have incredibly high standards for the work quality they are delivering. They work to raise the bar for themselves and everyone around them. They are constantly challenging the work product to see if it can be done better.
Leaders believe they can always be getting better and are pushing themselves on a never ending path of improvement. Leaders are resourceful and have a high degree of aptitude.
Archer Women's Association
Women are still underrepresented in the STEM workforce and we're dedicated to helping change that. We created the AWA to support and empower the women of Archer to reach their full potential through regular off-site events where our members enjoy unique experiences together that foster conversation, connection and community