It's a race to market. We're leading the way to the skies.
We’ve assembled a team with the right experience to become the undisputed leader in consumer eVTOL. Our sights are high, so we hire the world’s best and bravest engineers to help us get there. That means building a clear road to certification and launch, and never getting bogged down by bureaucracy. It means having the courage to take risks and the grit to carry through with them. And it means being rewarded fairly for hard work. Want to become one of us? Get in touch.
Archer’s mission is to advance the benefits of sustainable air mobility.
We rely on transparent, direct, and honest communication to achieve our mission in the most productive way possible as one team. We’re all in this together.
We are long-term, mission-driven thinkers with an entrepreneurial spirit. We are not afraid to be bold, think creatively, and overcome any obstacles along the way to turning our dream into reality.
Safety first, always. We are dedicated to ensuring the safety of our employees, future passengers, and the environment by building a high redundancy aircraft with no single point of failure. Through testing, high quality materials, and precision we will never compromise on safety.
We’re dedicated to creating an aircraft that will push the world towards a zero-emissions future. By using advanced technology, electric batteries, and safe materials, the environment and health of our communities always comes first.
Most importantly, we celebrate together. From team events to test flights and everything in between, we know how to have fun.
- Data Science01
- Flight Physics09
- Flight Test03
- Battery EngineerPalo Alto
- Electrical Wire Harness Interconnect System (EWIS) EngineerPalo Alto
- Firmware EngineerPalo Alto
- Mass Properties EngineerPalo Alto
- Mechanical Design EngineerPalo Alto
- Mechanical EngineerPalo Alto
- Senior Electrical EngineerPalo Alto
- Senior Electromagnetics Engineer - PowertrainPalo Alto
- Senior Mechanical Engineer - BatteryPalo Alto
- Senior Mechanical Engineer - PowertrainPalo Alto
- Senior Power Electronics EngineerPalo Alto
- Systems Test EngineerPalo Alto
- Wire Harness (EWIS) Installation and Routing EngineerPalo Alto
- Product Lifecycle Eng04
- Software & Avionics09
- Avionics Software EngineerPalo Alto
- Avionics Test EngineerPalo Alto
- DevOps EngineerPalo Alto
- Full Stack Engineer - System SimulationPalo Alto
- Lead Avionics ArchitectPalo Alto
- Principal Avionics Software EngineerPalo Alto
- Principal Engineer - Embedded SoftwarePalo Alto
- Principal Engineer - FPGA Design and VerificationPalo Alto
- Senior Avionics EngineerPalo Alto
- Systems Eng & Certification09
- Junior Systems EngineerPalo Alto
- System Safety Engineer - Common Cause AnalysisPalo Alto
- Systems Engineer - AvionicsPalo Alto
- Systems Engineer - Electrical SystemsPalo Alto
- Systems Engineer - Electric PropulsionPalo Alto
- Systems Engineer - Energy StoragePalo Alto
- Systems Engineer - Flight ControlsPalo Alto
- Systems Reliability EngineerPalo Alto
- Systems Safety EngineerPalo Alto
Archer is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusivity in the workplace. All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of merit, qualifications, and business needs. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.